Introducing; commissar Yelena Krakof

Greetings fellow gamers,

As you might know, over here I show 40k models I’m going to use for “In the Emperors name” a great game with a lot of options to use all sorts of 40k (inspired) models. I’ve already showed you my characters but my collection also includes a squat of Demiurge (squat of squat sounds rather dull doesn’t it ;o) and some Valhallans. I need to get to work on some Nurgle stuff to get some good and bad balance in my collection but that’s when we finish our battle table.

But on to today’s new girl… The model: The models is one of the left overs from one of those Golden Goblin Paint Challenges from a few years ago. I didn’t finish it at the time, but as so often when inspiration hit it was just a piece of cake.

The model is based on Free booters pirate queen by Werner Klocke added some green stuff and a dwarven pistol as archeo-tech plasma pistol. The painting: well now that’s some time ago so I’m not sure what I did exactly, I do know I used some resin for the base :o).

The Game: She counts as a commissar for guard regiments


The Inquisitors thoughts: Yelena was in charge of the 317th Tallons regiment known as Star keepers until the civil conflict at Tsarenka broke out, when she returned to her home world to lead the defence on Tsarenka Prime.

Cheerz Griffit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails