Event Crisis 2011



Crisis 2011

Greetz one and all,
For several years we ‘ve been going to this event in Antwerp where you can’t just buy a lot of models from a great deal of company’s but you also get the chance to see other clubs and there projects.  We (the goblins that is) decided to go with a 40k City Scape and play some ItEn.



First up lets look at some of the other tables …
Sorry I didn’t get any of the credits so if you recognise any one please feel free to let me know.








We had a lot of response to our table; ppl asking us how it was made; or even where they could buy this kind of table.  I must say I’m rather proud of the result we got out of this project and I hope we will be playing a lot more games on it :o)









Oh, and ofcorse my loot of the day …

  Some skulls from black cat, last bits and pieces for my cowboys and some second hand vostroyans.

Cheerz
Griffit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails