Wayback Wednesday Squats


Greetz one and all,

First and for all; sorry about the bad picture. I knew what I was going to do today and what I was going to say, just didn’t find the time to make the picture.  So had to use artificial light
I normally make my pictures outside, but not today.
The model is from way back from the rogue trader day’s, and out of production (you don’t say ;o) Ppl form Mantic are working on something that looks a lot like they could be used for these guy’s.
I got these in a trade with Koen, who regrets it still.  I painted them about a year ago for our Tsarenka campaign.  Unfortunately we didn’t really get to use them as I intended.  But that just means I can recycle them for ItEn now ;o)

Cheerz
Griffit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails