WIP Tactical Blood Angels

Greetings one and all,

The last few weeks I’m trying to keep the balance between my Gorka Morka project and my Blood Angel army.  A lot of the other stuff is on hold for the moment; but as you can see at the bottom of this page it’s not forgotter (yet)  If still got some Inquisitormunda stuff on the horizon and my Wild West Adventure is far from forgotten (specially after seeing Jonah Hex; not a great movie but I got some inspiration ;o)

This weeks Wip is all about my Blood Angel Tactical squad and could just as well be one of my Blood Angel entry’s (and so it is).  When designing my Blood Angels I wanted to get a 40k army done in a short period of time and in up and about a month I painted 20 tacticals, a dread 5 terminators and chaplain.  Not really a finished army but a good start.


After a few years I revisited them by redoing there army badges and over all iconography, getting some more heraldry back in to my marines.  I’ve almost finished the 1st tacticals and as you already know introduced a lot of new characters.  I hope to finish my tactical squats by the end of the week.
I'm including a lot more stuff (the more I find the more I'll use) such as the special weapon markings Bix talked about a few weeks ago (still need to track those down though)  But also the Campaign badge (or army badge) ; the one I use should be the Armageddon badge; but I couldn't find where I got that idea :o(

Cheerz
Griffit

Models in waiting
Mr Black and Mr Green
Rest of the Gorka Morka Gang (killa kan, bike, spanner)
GGPC model
Blood Angel Dread

Wish list
Cowboy’s White, Grey and Red
40k; Inquisitormunda stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails