On the table; april 7

Greetings one and all,

This week is my working weekend, so I won’t really get the chance to paint a lot this week.  But Monday will make up for that (I hope)  This week I got some more Gorka Morka stuff done.  There are 3 orks to be done, and then on to the vehicles.  I also got the model from the Battle for Macrage done.  I must apologizes for the quality of these pictures, I'll try to do better next week, as Doctor Mc Coy would say; Darn captin I'm a painter not a photographer (all Trekkies will understand ;o)

 And as an Inquisitormunda model the pilot from battle for Macrage, I'm glad I finally got some paint on him, and up until now it looks good.  Some touch up work here and there and it'll be good TT quality.
Cheerz
Griffit

Models in waiting
Mr Black and Mr Green
Rest of the Gorka Morka Gang

Wish list
Cowboy’s White, Grey and Red
Warhammer; Skaven
40k; Inquisitormunda stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails