WIP Feburay 16

Greetings one and all,

And again with Gorka Morka stuff.  Some of you might have noticed on the flicker account, I’ve made a lot more progress in the last few weeks. I now have finished 5 grots, 3 Gangers (excl 1 base) and 1 spanner


But I wanted to talk about the Nob; he is almost finished modelling wise. Still have to do some small details on the hat (right side of the icon), the collar and maybe some details on the back. He is not my best work ever, but I’m satisfied with the result.

For the bases; I’m going very lo-fi. It’s a simple sand coloured base (Iyanden Sun) with a Devlan Mud wash and some white grass finished the trims with some Tau Sept ochre. Not that Whaaaoouw, but effective none the less.


Models in waiting
Mr Black and Mr Green
Rest of the Gorka Morka Gang (2 gangers/ 1 spanner/ 1 slaver/ 2 truks)

Wish list
Cowboy’s White, Grey and Red
Warhammer; Skaven
40k; Inquisitormunda stuff
Forum posts:

My Gorka Morka orks [Lead Adventure]
Da Mobz [Golden Goblin]



Cheerz
Griffit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails