blood angel objective counters

Greetz one and all,

Today I want to show you the progres I’m making on my BA army and even more so on my Objectives. I am a big fan of stuff like objective markers; wound tokens, etc …

I actually have 6 of these laying around and maybe I’ll even make some more ;o)
The candles where made by using tooth picks and greenstuff other parts just came out of a box (don’t ask me which one ;o)

Any how the way these things are going I will probably have a nice collection of counters and stuff, now just for an army.

Cheerz
Griffit

2 comments:

  1. Cool and highly characterful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx for the compliment.
    I'm glad to have found a way to make candles. ant it indeed gives character to the pieces.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails