Wip 03/08/2010

Greetings one and all,

I’ve found some new inspiration for my Blood Angels, more on that this weekend, but it got me to painting and converting a bunch of dreadnoughts.  The more perceptive reader might have seen them flipping by on my flicker account.  But now as a real introduction …





Almost all dreadnoughts have a canopy conversion.  Cutting up all conopys in 3 and mix matching them back together.  Using a fit for purpose principle (these are gaming models no competition entry’s) so there could be a lot more work done to them



PS; I made these pictures a few weeks ago; meanwhile I’ve got 4 finished dreads already.  I’ll try and update later this week.

Cheerz
Griffit

Models in waiting
Mr Black and Mr Green
Rest of the Gorka Morka Gang (killa kan, bike, spanner)
GGPC model

Wish list
Cowboy’s White, Grey and Red
40k; Inquisitormunda stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails