On the net ...

Greetz one and all,

Some more net things; still no empire update; sorry…





Turn Counter [empire.unimogtr]
Man I have to make me one of those

Scratchbuild showoff [Dakka]
again a thread with some great idea’s. usually I like my show us your ??? threads a bit more focused; but this one also has some cool idea’s.

Dannage's 40K Scale Imperial Guard Leviathan [Warseer]
again a thread with some great idea’s. usually I like my show us your ??? threads a bit more focused; but this one also has some cool idea’s

Legion Of The Damned [GW]
Cool looking models; maybe I could use them as my Death Company

Witch Hunter WIP, Early Inquisitor WIP [B&C]
Some way nice conversions

The NEW Bolter Conversion Thread, Since the old one is next to useless... [B&C]
The wonders of the Bolter; I like this thread as it gives a lot of cool alternatives for the o so common weapon of the far war filled future

Greetz
Griffit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails