wip 03 novembre 2011


Greetings one and all,

My WIP for today is actually more like my intro picture then the other one; with 3 kids and 2 sick, and a wife not feeling all to well, … Lets just say painting time isn’t what it used to be at the moment :o)  Although I must say I’ve got an understanding wife; otherwise I wouldn’t be able to finish some other stuff, and I can go loot at the city scape when ever I like (can)

Any how; the city scape needed some colour in the form of flags; and so here they are.  The middle one is finished the other 2 are in there first stage; I hope to get them done by the end of the week (Friday to be more precise); The project is due at a fair on Saturday ;o)

ps; sorry about the bad picture


Cheerz
Griffit

Models in waiting
ItEn cards
Blood Angel Dreads (1 to go)
Mr Black and Mr Green
Blood Angel Black Wing


Wish list
Cowboy’s White, Grey and Red
40k; ItEn stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails