The men rent a mansion.

Greetz one and all,


Those of you that know the Goblins could remember the mansion in the following Picture. Just as I held my spring cleaning, so did the Goblins. With some interesting results for me ;o)


This mansion was made by Jan I think about 5 years ago. Although it looks real cool (and it is) we found it way to big for comfort; on and off the table. Jan did some incredible detail on this piece; every roof tile is separately cut and glued. Jan is a bit of nut case (in a positive way ;o)


I have the sacred task as Mansion Guardian to ward over our estate; but I am planning some renovation and maybe small alterations. But that is for when my lord finally joins on the stage of war.


Greetz

Griffit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails