The men get a Judge


Afbeeldingsresultaat voor sigmar cometGreetings one and all,
A few years ago I had this “brilliant” idea, that I’ve worked on ever since.  Why are there no Mordheimers in Mordheim …  Where are the people that lived there, that want to reclaim their land be it on true or false grounds.  It’s a time of civil war, the government of Ostermark is corrupt and in disarray, why is no one claiming this region as theirs, apparently there is a lot to be found with all these war bands flocking to city of the damned?

One of my first real fleshed out idea’s was a Judge, roaming  Mordheim to clean it’s streets.  Not like a witch hunter but as a policemen patrolling “his” city …

top left; original necromancer; top right first attempt X years ago
bottom left cleaned up conversion bottom right final conversion concept.

My local gaming group picking up Mordheim again gave me some incentive, as did the “Hired Swords” completion on the Mordheim Facebook group.  (although I misinterpreted there rules and made a dramatis personae J ) To pick up the model once again and get it finished at last after (I don’t know) 12 years or so …



I stayed true to the original concept of the conversion, gave the right arm another purpose and gave him another hat.  The right arm is from a Skaven kit with a repositioned thumb (making left right etc J )  There are a lot of things that could have been better; but that’s what got him stuck in the project box in the first place so overall I’m pleased with the result and glad that he can actually roam the streets of his Damned City …


I even made some rules for Judge Johannes Wagner; not that I claim to be a rules writer or rules lawyer or anything like that. It was part of the challenge :)

so by doing this I completed one of my Bingo goals; finish an old project

cheerz
Guido



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails