On the net today

Greetings one and all,

I had to many things to show; so without further ado …

nothing to special; got it from “the B&C” and I realy liked the feel and colour (or the lack of it) in these models. Simple yet cool.

BT army im working on [B&C]
BT army; way cool colour use; looks great.

The Star Lords [B&C]
My favourite one [B&C]
maybe I posted this already; but these guy’s are really nice. Just that tad more than then the rest. Nice bolter idea; great armour; even the backpack is altered.

GOBBOS.... EMPIRE??? wait... err... GOBBO-EMPIRE! [Empire]
Have a look at the knights/squig hoppers… a nice find; simple and effective.

Urban board, monumental block [Dakka Dakka]
I want a table like this; no two; three, …

Waaagh Grimcog [Dakka Dakka]
Have a look at the knights/squig hoppers… a nice find; simple and effective.

Basing 101 : Broken Ground [Santa Cruz]
lots of basing tutorials out there; but I liked this one ;o)

CMDante's Empire Duelists - Vesperro's Vendetta [Empire]
This one looks promising.

ferrus-workshops [ferrus-workshops]
nice looking stuff in here.

That was it for today, I made some more progress on the Ostermark front. But more on that later, need to make some pix and stuff.

Greetz
Griffit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails