On the net today

Greetings one and all,

As usual a list of the things I've been lurking the last few day's.

Scenery... small projects for "atmosphere". Ideas? [Warhammer Empire]
I like all those little idea’s for the “side” of the table. But one can easily lose him self in this kind of projects. I think I have a tower laying around here; somewhere ;o)

The online gallery of miniatures painter and modeller Carl Woodrow [droppod]
I really like some of the convertions on there but check out the bastion; way cool…

The buzz of the week ;o) [BOLS]
I’m not a big fan of all the commotion around this one, but it really looks way cool. I hope I’ll still be able to get my hands on one. I know Koen; I said I wouldn’t; but hey I’m only a gamer like all the others ;o)

greetz
griffit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails