Wip Week X

Greetings once again,

It has been some time, but I'll try to keep up with weekly updates. Let's hope I can keep it up :)

Well what have I been up to?  I've been following The independent characters for some time now and I've entered in there Hobby progress challenge.
If there ever was a gaming group/site/... I had to say I was a fan of these guy's would be it :)



Anyhow it got me to painting a new lot of blood angels, and up until now I got 2 5 man units done and 2 characters.  Not all that bad for a few weeks time.


I'm now planning on painting some assault veterans and an apothocary


Well that's it for now.  I'm planning on making more progress in the following week(s)
But for now I'll leave you with one more link for inspiration, it has been for me :)
There will be blood angels [Warseer]


Cheerz
Guido

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails